We do not collect any data without your consent, we do not sell your data, we do not share it with other entities, except for the entities indicated in the Policy, our cookies will not track you, and you can always edit or delete your data.
You are informed about your rights at the time of registration, and you will find their confirmation in the Policy.
We collect data only for the organization of the Event (meditation course).
Website – a website operating at https://registration.kuchary.pl enabling registration for the Event
Personal Data Administrator (Administrator, PDA) – Karma Kagyu Diamond Way Buddhist Association, headquarters address: 01-408 Warsaw, Ożarowska 65/67 St., entered into the register of churches and other religious associations of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration under the number 15, NIP: 776-14-61-936, REGON: 610200801, e-mail address: email@example.com, providing electronic services via the Website.
User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
Event – a meditation course held on June 29 – July 2, 2023 at the Kuchary Center, Kuchary 57, 09-210 Drobin.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on the Protection of Data) (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1).
Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
- PDA pays special attention to the protection of Users’ privacy. At the same time, PDA with due diligence selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed data, including programming security measures, such as data encryption systems. In particular, PDA protects data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, as well as against their processing in violation of applicable law. PDA exercises constant control over the data processing process and limits access to the data to the greatest possible extent, by granting appropriate authorizations only when it is necessary for the proper operation of the Website.
- Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), the Act on the Provision of Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and the GDPR.
- The administrator ensures that the data it collected by him are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes,
- factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
THE PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Users’ personal data collected by the Administrator are used for the purpose of:
- contacting the User,
- organization of the Event.
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of Users:
- first name and last name,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- city and country – a Buddhist center in which the User practices.
- Personal data indicated to in section 2 above will be processed by the Administrator for the period of limitation of possible claims, but not longer than for 5 years.
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the User uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the User,
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the User of the service provided electronically,
- Information on the User’s use of services provided electronically.
BASIS FOR DATA PROCESSING
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the User’s consent, as well as the authorization resulting from the GDPR to process data necessary to conclude a contract with the Administrator and to implement and settle the Event..
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, providing the data requested by the Website is necessary for the correct application of the willingness to participate in the Event.
- Users’ data may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the competent judicial authorities. At the same time, data may be transferred to external entities only in accordance with the purpose of entrustment, i.e. in the field of settlement and organization of the Event.
- If the Administrator receives information about the User’s use of the Website not in accordance with its purpose or with applicable regulations, the Administrator may process the User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his possible liability.
THE USER’S RIGHTS WITH REGARD TO HIS PERSONAL DATA
- By registering on the Website, the User is asked to consent to the processing of his personal data indicated in § 3 para. 2 by the Administrator in order to implement the Event, by checking the appropriate box (checkbox) before registering.
- The User may consent specified in para. 1 withdraw at any time, by any means. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The User is informed about the possibility of withdrawing consent before giving it, by checking the box (checkbox) before registering on the Website.
- The Administrator ensures the implementation of the User’s rights under the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and the GDPR, including: the right of free access to the content of your own personal data, their correction, rectification, deletion and the right to control the processing of your own personal data on the principles described in the Act and in the GDPR. As part of the exercise of the right to control the processing of their own personal data, Users have, in particular, the right to request the restriction or cessation of the processing of personal data, as well as to object to the processing of their personal data. In addition, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he believes that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR – from May 25, 2018.
- The following e-mail address is used to exercise the rights referred to in this paragraph: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Purposes for which Cookies are used:
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – the Administrator may store in Cookies information about the user’s preferences and settings regarding the Website in order to improve, improve and speed up the provision of services on the Website.
- Statistical data – The administrator uses Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as, for example, visit statistics, User Devices statistics or User behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- The user may at any time independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing the data of saved cookies. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling and disabling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.