We do not collect any data without your consent, we do not sell your data, we do not share it with other entities, excluding the entities indicated in the Policy, our cookies will not track you, and you can always edit or delete your data.
You are informed about your rights at the time of registration and their confirmation can be found in the Policy.
We collect data only for the purposes of organizing the course.
Website – a website operating at https://registration.kuchary.pl allowing registration for the meditation course
Personal Data Administrator (Administrator, PDA) – Diamond Way Buddhism Foundation of Karma Kagyu School, address: 01-408 Warsaw, Ożarowska 65/67 St., registered with churches and other religious associations of the Ministry of the Interior and Administration under the number 15, Tax Identification Number: 776-14-61-936, REGON: 610200801, e-mail address: email@example.com, providing electronic services via the Website and storing and accessing information on User devices.
User – a natural person for whom the Administrator provides services electronically via the Website.
Device – an electronic device with software through which the User gains access to the Website.
Service – the meditation course held on July 9-15, 2018 at the Buddhist Retreat Center in Kuchary, Kuchary 57, 09-210 Drobin.
GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (Journal of Laws EU L 119/1).
Cookies – text data collected in the form of files placed on the User’s Device.
- PDA attaches particular significance to the protection of Users’ privacy. Equally, PDA selects and applies appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of the processed data including programming security measures such as data encryption systems. In particular, PDA protects data from being disclosed to unauthorized persons as well as against its processing in violation of the mandatory legal provisions. PDA exercises permanent control over the data processing and limits access to the data to the greatest possible extent by granting appropriate authorizations only when it is necessary for the proper operation of the Website.
- Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 883, as amended), the Act on Electronic Services of July 18, 2002. (Journal of Laws No. 144, item 1204, as amended) and GDPR.
- The administrator ensures that the data it collects are:
- processed in compliance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- substantively correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form allowing identification of persons they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
THE PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- Users’ personal data collected by the Administrator are used to:
- contact the User,
- organisation of the Service.
- The Administrator processes the following Users’ personal data:
- name and surname,
- city and country of residence,
- e-mail address,
- phone number,
- Personal data referred to in section 2 above will be processed by the Administrator during the period of limitation for any claims, but no longer than for 5 years.
- The Administrator may process the following data characterising the User’s use of services provided electronically (operational data):
- Indications identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the IT system used by the User,
- Information concerning the beginning, ending and scope of every time User uses the service provided electronically,
- Information concerning the User’s use of services provided electronically.
THE BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- The basis for the processing of personal data is the consent of the Users themselves, as well as the authority resulting from the GDPR to process the data necessary to conclude an agreement with the Administrator and to implement and account for the Service.
- The submission of any personal data is voluntary, however, providing the data requested by the Website is necessary for correct notification of willingness to use the Service.
- User data may be made available to entities authorised to receive it in compliance with the mandatory legal provisions, including the competent judicial authorities. Equally, the data may be transferred to external entities only in accordance with the purpose of entrusting, i.e. in the scope of settlement and organisation of the Service.
- If the Administrator obtains information about the User’s use of the Website contrary to its purpose or not in conformity with applicable regulations, the Administrator may process User’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his possible liability.
USER AUTHORITY WITH REGARD TO THE PERSONAL DATA
- By registering at the Website, the User is asked to consent to the processing of his personal data indicated in § 3 section 2 by the Administrator to perform the Service by checking the appropriate box (checkbox) before registering.
- The user may consent as set out in paragraph 1 above at any time, withdraw in any way. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The User is informed about the possibility of withdrawing consent before it is expressed, by checking the box (checkbox) before registering on the Website.
- The Administrator ensures the User’s rights resulting from the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Data (Journal of Laws of 1997, No. 133, item 883, as amended) and GDPR, including: the law of free access to personal contents of personal data, their correction, rectification, deletion and the right to control the processing of personal data on the principles described in the Act and in the GDPR. As part of exercising the right to control the processing of their personal data, Users have, in particular, the right to request a restriction or termination of personal data processing, as well as to oppose the processing of their personal data. In addition, the User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if he believes that the processing of his personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR – from 25 May 2018.
- The e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org is used to implement the rights referred to in this paragraph
- Purposes for which Cookies are used:
- Improving and facilitating access to the Website – The Administrator may store information concerning preferences and user settings regarding the Website in Cookies files to improve, facilitate and accelerate the provision of services within the Website.
- Statistical data – The administrator uses Cookie files to collect and process statistical data, such as, for example, visit statistics, User Devices statistics or User behavior statistics. These data are collected in order to analyze and improve the Website.
- The User may, at any time, independently change the settings for saving, deleting and accessing stored Cookies files. Specified information concerning the possibilities and ways of handling and disabling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.